Sizing & Vintage Condition Guide
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Vintage Size Guide:*
(All measurements in inches)
- Length: Measure highest point at shoulder to bottom edge, for bottoms measure top of waist to bottom edge
- Bust: Measure circumference of chest
- Waist: Measure circumference of waist
- Shoulder: Measure shoulder seam to seam
- Sweep: Measure circumference of bottom edge
- Sleeve: Measure length from shoulder seam to bottom edge of sleeve
- Outseam: Measure from top of waist to bottom edge
- Inseam: Measure from inside crotch seam to bottom edge
*This size guide is meant to be for general reference; please refer to measurements listed for each item, and compare measurements to a garment you already own, and fits you well.
Vintage Condition Guide:
- Mint - hardly any signs of wear. Applies mostly to deadstock vintage.
- Excellent - little signs of wear, expected for age, nothing of visible note
- Very Good - normal signs of wear for age, minor visible issues
- Good - has visible and more obvious signs wear, good structural condition, any wear or damage is fixible
- Fair - very visible signs of wear and aging, well-loved, or with large wholes, tears, discoloration or damage
Remember when buying vintage you are purchasing a garment that is often 20 years old or older! At Nativen we want you to understand that these garments have been worn and loved, and will show some signs of age. We see these spots, mended patches, and fading, as signs of beauty and character in each piece.
When purchasing vintage from our store please ensure that you have read the full condition of a garment and viewed all the photos available. If you have any questions regarding a piece, feel free to contact us.